Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Treasure from the Lost Island of jOlt Season 1.

Note for Handlers: Later today I will be posting a sample "how do plan out storylines" outline for you all to follow. Hopefully the way that I plan out my storylines will help you as well. From what I have heard many people here kind of plan their angles day to day, and that is why we are having lackluster cards. The whole angle should be planned out date by date in a summary style format. I will show you all what I am talking about later. - Posted by Lance(Steve, AKA Graphic Violence)

Yeah, sounds great. The way I did it, and the way I still do, is to write each date down... like so.

Si 33:

Si 34:

Si 35:

And then fill in what goes within each show. Segments, Matches, etc, all in order. It is then sent to the Owner, whom can look at all of them, and link Matches together and whatnot. Here is my example, all in order of events, but none of this is real though:

Si 33:
Segment: LLB kicks GV in the nuts. (Roland Writes)
Segment: GV gets mdeical help, and swears he'll rip off LLB's balls. (Lance Writes)
Match: LLB fights someone, and wins, then kicking his balls. (JoBo Writes)

Si 34:
Segment: GV enters the arena, and LLB goes to kick him in the nuts, but GV is wearing a jock! LLB runs off. (Roland Writes)
Match: GV faces The Don, and beats him via a kick to the balls. (Roland Writes)
Match: LLB faces someone, and beats him via a kick to the balls to. (JoBo Writes)

Si 35:
Segment: LLB challenges GV to a "Kick Your Balls Match on PPV". (Roland Writes.)

PPV: GV beats LLB, but also finds out he has no balls to kick. (Lance Writes).

That's what I do, dunno if that's what Lance does, but it keeps it flowing, and then JoBo can look at other "Feud Calenders" I call them, and link Matches, because maybe on Si 34, someone needs to lose a Match, and he can link it up with LLB. etc etc. It also has who's writing the stuff there, and whatnot.

Anyway, that's all.

Cheers,
- Roland


VAGINA.

... I felt that a woman's prescence was needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home